Top-Rated Charlotte, NC Plastic Surgery
Are You a Candidate?
- Want to return to their pre-baby shape
- Are unable to get the results they want with diet and exercise
- Are bothered by extra fat, sagging skin, or deflated breasts
How You’ll Benefit
A Personalized Experience
- Breast augmentation: Dr. Augenstein may recommend breast augmentation if your breasts have lost volume or shape. This is very common in women who breastfed.
- Breast lift: A breast lift will improve the look of sagging breasts and restore your breasts to a more upright position. It can also be combined with an augmentation for women who need both enhanced shape and volume.
- Tummy tuck: Tummy tuck surgery can slim your waist and restore firmness and muscle tone to your abdominal wall, which is often compromised by pregnancy. Women whose pregnancy resulted in diastasis recti, or separation of the abdominal muscles, are often good candidates for a tummy tuck.
- Liposuction: Liposuction can remove stubborn areas of fat that don’t improve with diet or exercise. Liposuction is often combined with a tummy tuck for enhanced results.
Mommy Makeover Recovery
Common Questions About Mommy Makeover
Dr. Augenstein advises his patients to wait until they are done having children before having mommy makeover surgery. That’s because additional pregnancies can affect your results. He also encourages you to be at a healthy, stable weight before your mommy makeover to ensure the best results.A mommy makeover can help reverse the effects of pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding to enhance your look as well as your confidence. Request a consultation online, or call our office to schedule your appointment.