Aesthetic Surgery of Charlotte’s Update To Coronavirus
Updated March 18th, 2020
Dear Patients, Visitors, Family & Friends
Though we are taking extreme precautions to mitigate any risks of the pandemic caused by COVID-19 for our patients and staff, we have still received many questions and wished to proactively address how we are responding:
- As of this writing, we have kept up our office and surgical facilities to the highest standards. We are limiting our office visits to already scheduled surgical visits.
- Consistent with most highly sought after Plastic Surgeons, our surgery schedule is booked solid until May. For new appointments, please call. We are offering phone and virtual consultations
- If anything changes and the CDC alters the timelines by which we can perform safe and effective surgery, we will work with you on rescheduling.
- Business personnel have been busy with extra cleanings of the office and other high-touch areas.
- We will immediately implement any new CDC guidelines as this pandemic unfolds.
There are simple things the CDC recommends you do to help keep yourself and others healthy while visiting our location:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
We will continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and make every attempt to keep you informed. Emergency notifications to staff and patients will be conducted through our emergency communication channels including text notifications, telephone calls, and communicated directly to customers.
For updated information on this rapidly changing situation, please visit the CDC website here: http://bit.ly/39TQIyg
Aesthetic Surgery of Charlotte